Here at PA-G, we've taken low-fi digital drawings and elevated them to a high art form. You've definitely come to the right place if you enjoy the following:
- cutting a celebrity's head and pasting it on a flying monkey's body
- painstakingly portraying an epic squirrel-vs-human species war, one doodle at a time
- drawing a demonic dolphin with MS Paint
- creating a super-tacky artwork in 10 seconds flat
- juxtaposing highbrow social commentary with low-fi, mentally challenged aesthetics
If you like this sort of thing, then come join our collaborative art community of awesomeness!
Learn more about PA-G's art types:
Read a Message from PA-G's Founder:
Hey, I'm Dustin Jordan. I'm an amateur artist, world traveler, and avid lover of infomercials. I created PA-G as a fun community where people can share witty, gritty, crude digital art.
The inspiration? When I was in college, my friends and I loved to digitally doodle with MS Paint and share our pictures over email. We had an artistic synergy going where one person would superimpose Rosie O'Donnell's head over an elephant's body, another would paste in Fred Savage and scrawl in some witty or convoluted comment, and a third person would somehow relate the entire thing to a pressing world event of the time. We ended up with an ugly collage of awesomeness, and it's in the spirit of this creative exchange that I launched PA-G.
So whether you're drawing Abraham Lincoln doing lines of coke in Tijuana or creating a digital modern-art masterpiece, you've come to the right place. Open up a basic paint program and draw, cut, and paste your way to artistic salvation.